Marketplace, Terms & Conditions
1.1. Optimatic Pte Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”), operates www.e27.co/marketplace website (the “Site”), through which Marketplace offers a service (the “Service”) which connects buyers of services and goods (“Buyers” “you” or “User”) with sellers of services and goods (“Merchants”). Merchants provide Marketplace with certain promotional offers (each an “Offer”), usually offering a discount. Marketplace makes these Offers available through the Site. When a Buyer agrees to purchase the good or service promoted in the Offer, the Merchant is bound to fulfill it. Marketplace delivers a license, promotional code, or an otherwise “full version” of an application (“Promo Code”) and the Buyer shall redeem the Promo Code for the applicable service or good at Merchant’s site, in accordance with the terms and conditions provided at the Promo Code.
1.2. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of this Site by a Merchant
2.1. Merchant need to set the applicable restrictions and/or limitations of the Offer. Merchant must be agreeable to set time limits or other restrictions on the Offer that the Service requires.
2.2. Marketplace is an intermediary and agent of the Merchant, and merely sells promotional Promo Codes on behalf of the Merchant. Marketplace exclusively sells the Promo Code, being the Merchant the seller of the products and/or services contained in the Promo Code.
Merchant is solely responsible for following up with the Buyer on the Offer that Marketplace has listed. Merchant is responsible in contacting the Buyer on their purchase of the Offer through Marketplace within a reasonable business time period of 5 working days.
All further correspondence will be between the Buyer of the Offer and the Merchant that listed the Offer.
2.3. No refunds are granted by Marketplace unless stated otherwise in the Offer description or agreed with the Merchant on a case-by-case basis.
2.4. Merchant shall be liable for any problem or inconvenient caused by the use of the goods and services or for any claim arising out of or relating to the products and services provided by Merchant, including but not limited to, any claims for false advertising, product defects, personal injury, death, or property damages (i.e. if the goods or service does not achieve a standard quality, or if the goods or services may affect the health of the Buyer or consumer, etc.).
2.5. In no event shall our liability, or the liability of our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, vendors, or merchants, for any and all claims relating to the use of the site and services exceed the total amount paid for the Promo Code by the Buyer.
2.6. Marketplace will determine Merchant compliance with these Terms in its sole discretion. Marketplace reserves the right to restrict, suspend, deny or terminate access to all or part of the Site or Service by any Merchant and to deny access to any Merchant in its sole discretion without notice or liability of any kind.
2.7. Safe Use of the Site
Merchant shall and will not
- place any unauthorized commercial Content on the site(s).
- upload viruses, malicious code or attempt to attack or degrade the site(s) in any way.
- access the site, solicit data or otherwise collect other users information in any automated fashion, including bots, spiders or scrapers.
- encourage or help anyone else to do anything not permitted on the site(s).
- use the site(s) to do anything unlawful, defamatory, obscene, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
Merchant will ensure that
- Your Content will not contain any sexually explicit or pornographic material.
- We do not review your Content or any other content posted to the site(s), but may in the case of a violation of these terms take any action, including removing any of your Content that we become aware of being in violation of the terms.
2.8. Removal of content from Marketplace
- Remove from Marketplace if the product or service met one of the following:
- Pornography related
- Political related
- Religious related eg; Buddhist studies for office workers
- Services that do not follow Singapore’s Tripartite guidelines for racial discrimination eg; Chinese Only job matching service
- Duplicate/rewording of same product/service
- Repacking the same services but changing minor details; example: Accounting Services vs Accounting Job; Example: 6 months Accounting Package vs 12 months Accounting Package
- Optimatic Pte Ltd reserves the right to make the final decision in removing the Merchant’s content without a need for explanation or notification.
2.9. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax on your behalf, you may owe sales tax on your sale. For more information, please visit your country’s department of revenue website. Optimatic Pte Ltd collects sales taxes in the Republic of Singapore where we have physical presence. Optimatic Pte Ltd DOES NOT COLLECT sales tax in any other country not listed above because Optimatic Pte Ltd is not required to collect sales or use tax in those countries.