With 2 more Satellites to go, the Taiwan Satellite will see 14 startups pitch their products on 24 April.
e27 has just passed the halfway mark for the 6 Satellites, the regional search for some of Asia’s most promising startups. Next up, the Taiwan Satellite in Taipei on 24 April. The event will see keynote presentations from Sanjay Shivkumar of Replaid, Mark Hsu from TMI, Alan Wong from Research In Motion and Federico Folcia of Roomorama. View the full agenda here.
The event details are as follows:
Date: 24 April, 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 12.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: Taipei International Convention Center , No. 1?, Section 5, Xìnyì Road, Sinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110, Taiwan
Online registration for the free Taiwan Satellite can be done here.
The Taiwan Satellite will see 14 startups from Taiwan, Korea and Hong Kong pitch their products. The startups, in pitching order are:
- WhatsTheNumber – a Yellow Pages app for smartphone users
- HuliHealth – a medical service search and appointment-booking platform
- Busification – a SaaS project management application for business managers
- Justaple – a social curation service
- iDonate – a social goods platform and mobile app with charity ratings
- Citydomo – a business review and promotional website
- iBeengo Trip Planner – an online interactive travel planner
- Interactive Rehabilitation System – An interactive rehabilitation system based on the Kinect
- Docubank – a cloud computing document management service
- Snapshock – a photo sharing platform
- Recood – an Instagram-like video recording application
- Ragic Builder – a flexible business application for companies to create web apps
- I-Influence – a cloud-based social influence and advocacy marketing platform
- LuxJoy – a high-end e-commerce website
Join us at the Taiwan Satellite to witness some of the most promising startups pitch. There will be a lucky draw sponsored by BlackBerry for the attendees.