The session is designed to open possibilities of making revenue in a start-up, and pitfalls chasing particular models
The session is designed to open thinking to possibilities of making revenue in a start-up, and pitfalls chasing particular models.
It is open to the public and available to Cocoon members.
Date: Thursday 24 April 2014
Time: 7.00 pm – 9.00 pm
Where: 3/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong
- Start: Thursday, 24 April, 2014 07:00 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 24 April, 2014 09:00 p.m.
- Venue : CoCoon, 3/F, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, Tin Hau, Hong Kong
- Country :Hong Kong
- E-mail :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register here
- Organizer : Futurebooks
Who should attend:
An overview for Hong Kong directors and shareholders on where to sniff out revenue.
The session will cover the following:
– building your revenue model into your tech;
– answer the fundamentals of charging a fee;
– tips on how to think creatively about your revenue model.
How the session is organised:
The presentation will take approximately 1 hour, followed by an hour of questions and discussion. Further questions can be answered after or before the session by commenting at the event post (see Registration Link).
About the speaker:
Anthony Coundouris is the director of client services and marketing at Futurebooks. Anthony is a mentor at the Founder Institute Singapore and Ideasinc.sg where he guest speaks on the subject of revenue and costs.
Anthony collaborates with The Hub Singapore, JFDI.Asia and NUS Plugin to educate startups on the subject of cloud accounting. He was a mentor at Startup Weekend 2014 Hong Kong.