[Philippines] The Business of Photography with Ben Chan
Find out more about Lead Photographer Ben Chan’s experiences and get photography tips and advice only here in Freelancer.com’s Talino Talks!By e27 Editorial Staff 21 Aug, 2014
Learn from the expert and turn your hobby into a full-time business. Listen to our speaker, Mr. Ben Chan and hear him share experiences, tips and advice only here in Freelancer.com’s Talino Talks!
Ben Chan is the Lead Photographer and owner of Blacksheep Manila. He is one of the most sought after advertising photographer in the Philippines.
He has been pursuing Photography for the past 15 years. He took up Computer Science in De La salle UIniversity but it was his passion for Photography that drove him. He then decided to pursue his passion and has gained recognition amongst Professional Photographers.
Join us as he discusses the business aspect of Photography and learn how you can kickstart your own Photography business.
- Start: Thursday, 28 August, 2014 06:00 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 28 August, 2014 09:00 p.m.
- Venue : The Forum, 4/f, Fully Booked, BGC Fort Bonifacio, High Street, Taguig
- Country :Philippines
- Register here
- Organizer : Freelancer.com
Below are just some of the topics to be discussed:
– Ben Chan’s Story: Starting as an amateur to becoming a Full Time Professional
– The art of Financial Discipline
– Searching for the Spark
– Laws on Photography and Dodging it
– Income Generating Ideas (Photo Editing, Stock Photography)