The West Tech Fest brings together leading global tech entrepreneurs and investors with the finest startups of the Asia Pacific.
Book your ticket now for an exciting day of keynote presentations and panel discussions on disruptive tech, scaling your startup and tips on investment for startups.
The Top 5 Finalists of the 2014/15 OzAPP Awards will also pitch to the OzAPP Awards international judging panel in their final efforts at taking home the USD$100,000 QPrize Australia.
Startups will showcase their tech products to attendees in the Exhibtion Village and provide guests with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the Australian startups space. Enquire within to find out more on how you can exhibit your startup at the West Tech Fest.
If you are an entrepreneur, investor, tech professional or just a keen individual in the Australian tech startup space then this is the premier event in WA to attend.
The after-party will be held at a Perth CBD venue, where all guests will be invited to attend and network with the speakers and judges. The winner of QPrize Australia will be announced at the after-party which will take place from 4:30PM – 7:00PM.
- Tom Katis, CEO Voxer
- Chris Fry, Senior Vice President Engineering Twitter
- Nagraj Kashyap, Senior Vice President & Head of Qualcomm Ventures
- Bill Tai, Co-Founder OzAPP Awards, Charles River Ventures & Global VC
- Andy Tsao, Managing Director Silicon Valley Bank
- Sandy Plunkett, Consultant Microsoft Australia
- Christian Sanz, CEO Skycatch
- Emad Tahtouh, Director Applied Technology FINCH
- Zhenya Tsvetnenko, digitalBTC
- Kym McNicholas, Extreme Tech Challenge
- Start: Wednesday, 18 February, 2015 09:00 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, 18 February, 2015 07:00 p.m.
- Venue: Perth Town Hall
- Country: Australia
- Register here
- Organizer: OzAPP Awards
Visit website for full program