Set to be held at Singapore Expo on May 23-24, the Echelon Asia Summit 2019 is brimming with golden opportunities –and we want to make sure that you can seize it.
This is why we conduct Echelon Connect, an opportunity for startups to meet and pitch personally to some of Asia Pacific’s top investors in a one-to-one setting.
What you need to know about the event:
– There will be 45 participating investors this year as invited by e27
– It is available exclusively for TOP100 startups and Premier ticket holders
– There will be 324 meetings conducted over four sessions on Day One, and two sessions on Day Two
– Each session will feature nine investor tables and run for 90 minutes long
– Each investor table will be able to host six 15-minute meetings per session
Excited already about meeting the potential investors? Then fear not because we are giving you the option of 5 FREE Starter tickets or a 25 per cent discount for Premier tickets to attend Echelon Asia Summit 2019!
(Learn about the differences between Starter and Premier tickets here.)
To get these tickets, all you have to do is guess the promo code right.
The promo code is the answer to this simple question: What is the name of the startup-investor meetup event at Echelon Asia Summit 2019?
Here are some hints:
1. One word
2. It is written in all caps
3. It is a verb
4. The synonym of “attach” or “link”
And here are the steps to claim the tickets:
1. Go to this page
2. Click “Enter Promotional Code”
3. Put in the code that you have guessed
4. Pick the ticket of your choice. While you are there, grab some more tickets for your friends. They will hate you if you don’t
5. Complete transaction
6. See you in May!