Date: 22 March, 2017
Venue: The Lalit Ashok Hotel Kumara Krupa High Grounds Next to CM Guest House Bengaluru 560001 , INDIA
Organized by: Virtue Insight
Provides a high-quality and comprehensive knowledge, where researchers and practitioners can exchange information on engineering principles, enabling technologies & practical experiences.
10th Annual Cloud Computing & Big Data Analytics 2017
“Convergence Of Two Key Technologies”
22nd March 2017, The Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bangalore, India
Greetings from Virtue Insight,
I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/ delegate for our upcoming “10th Annual Cloud Computing & Big Data Analytics 2017”. The conference will be held on 22nd March 2017, The Lalit Ashok Hotel, Bangalore, India. Please find the detailed agenda for the same with this email.
• ANNIE MATHEW, Director, Microsoft
• GS MURTHY, CTO, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• BIBHUTI KAR, Sr. Director Engineering, Cisco
• SEENUVASAN AMARANATHAN, Solution Architect Director, Dell
• LUX RAO, Director & Leader - Digital Transformation, Cisco
• SAMPATH MANICKAM, Vice President - Data Centre, Reliance jio
• KRISHNA MARKANDE, AVP, Principal Architect, Engineering Services, Infosys
• NAVNEET HRISHIKESAN, Director & Head of Service Provider Legal, Cisco
• ASHOK PAMIDI, Senior Director, NASSCOM
• BAPIRAJU NANDURY, Program Director, Power Systems Software, IBM
• SYAM MADANAPALLI, Global Head - IoT Delivery, Dell
• SUBHASH CHANDRA, Cloud Platform - India Lead, Google
• RAJESHWARI GANESAN, Senior Director & Head - Systems Engineering, EdgeVerve - An Infosys Company
• PREETOM GOSWAMI, Associate Director, Cloud Practice, Cloud Infrastructure Services, Capgemini
• CHANDER DAMODARAN, Chief Architect – Digital, Brillio Technologies
• RAJIB DAS SHARMA, VP & Head of Enterprise Architecture - Digital Transformation, Happiest Minds Technologies
• SUNDARA RAMALINGAM NAGALINGAM, Head – Deep Learning Practice, NVIDIA Graphics
• SARITA PRASANNA, Strategy Lead, Wells Fargo
• TARUN KRISHNAMURTHY, Managing Partner, Co-Founder, (Former Senior Director, McAfee - Intel Security), Anzen Technology
Plus Many More..
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers should all be present at the 10th Annual Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics 2017.
CIO/CTOs/CxOs, CISOs, Security Consultants, Heads of Business Development, Strategy Directors, Directors, Telecommunication Managers, Communication Directors, Heads of Sales, Heads of Call and Contact Managers, VPs of Technology, Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Storage Managers, Business Analysts, Database/Data Center Manager, Hosting Managers, Head of Training, System and Network Integrators, Data Center Managers, Head of Telecoms, Compliance and Policy Managers, Network Administrators
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:-
Standard Price – 1 or 2 Delegates - (INR 6,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate) - You can simply email or call and book your conference delegate seats on TEL: +91 44 64998743 or email@example.com
Group Discounts: 3 or 4 Delegates - (INR 5,500 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Group Discounts: 5 and above Delegates - (INR 5,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Spot Registration on the day of the Conference – 1 Day Conference - (INR 7,000 + Tax (15%) per delegate)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall - Should you wish to Sponsor, Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker Slot, you can simply email your interest and queries to – TEL: + 91 44 64998743. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register simply email the below mentioned details to email@example.com
Company Name & Address:
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts. So kindly let me know if you would be interested in sponsorship packages for speaking opportunity or exhibiting at the conference.
Should you and your colleagues wish to participate as our delegate kindly let me know on the same and I can help you with the same.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.