Date: 06 December, 2018 - 07 December, 2018
Country: Hong Kong
Venue: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
Organized by: Forward Leading Ltd.
A must-attend conference to learn from and network with 100 big data leaders, machine learning innovators, robotics scientists, machine learning forerunners, data analysts and business leaders.
The Big Data & Machine Learning Leaders Summit is a unique 2 day event to learn from and network with 100 big data leaders, machine learning innovators, robotics scientists, machine learning forerunners, data analysts and business leaders.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Chief Data Officer, AXA
- Chief Data Officer, Umeng+ of Alibaba
- Chief Information Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Analytics and Data Science, GoGoVan
- Principal AI Architect, OPPO
- Principal Architect, GE Transportation
- IT Director - Business Intelligence, L'Oréal
- General Manager, HK Express
- Director, Data Analytics and Insights, South China Morning Post
& many others
Whether your goal is to improve ROI on data projects, solve business problems with AI implementations, understand how machine learning will change business landscape, or enhance career skills, this year's agenda will help you succeed.
Early Bird discounts are available for a limited time only. We recommend you to register early to get the best value.
If you require any assistance, please email Allan Ma on [email protected]