Date: 21 August, 2019
Venue: General Assembly @ 79 Anson Level 20. 79 Anson Road Singapore
Organized by: General Assembly
What is common to a leader, a manager, a graduate recruit and an entrepreneur? Yes, you got it right. The common link is "Personal Branding". Irrespective of the nature and size of your organization and irrespective of your role within that organization, it is absolutely essential to create your own unique Personal Brand. A brand, which will help you stand out from the crowd.
During this event, we will help you identify this unique brand. Through a variety of hands on exercises, you will learn how to build and promote the online and 'offline' elements of your brand. And, you will also learn how to effectively represent both your company and yourself while talking to potential clients, investors or employers.
Check-in & Networking 6:30 - 7:00 pm
Panel 7:00 - 7:45 pm
Q&A 7:45 - 8:15 pm
Networking 8:15 - 9:00 pm
Stick around for drinks and networking afterwards, the drinks are on us!
- Aim Kusuwan, Regional Leader, Lean In Thailand and Lean In Singapore
- Tim Way, Business Owner & Career Coach, The Career Conversation
- Nicolas Jollet, Regional Talent Acquisition Specialist, APAC, Google
- Avalyn Lim, Executive Coach, AvalynLim.com
- Moonmoon Varma, Asia Lead for Talent-Culture & Head of HR for Business and Corporate