Date: 18 May, 2020 - 06 June, 2020
Venue: Internet (Open to Global Audiences)
Organized by: ai4impact
Build-A-Bot 2020 aims to enable everyone, regardless of their age and background, build their own chatbots and deploy their creations to help humanity. No programming experience required.
Looking for learning new digital skills and enhance your career portfolio? Let's Build a Bot!
Build-A-Bot 2020 aims to enable everyone, regardless of age and background, to build their own chatbots. It is a bootcamp + competition program where you can learn how to build a chatbot for businesses or personal hobby and showcase your creations to the public.
Here is the program for Build-A-Bot 2020:
- Virtual Bootcamp (18 May Launch): 6 self-pace virtual sessions with mentorships on building chatbots.
- Chatbot Development (20 - 31 May): Participants develop their chatbots. ai4impact experts provide online mentorship. Each team has to submit their bot along with a 5-minute video pitch to ai4impact by 31 May 2020.
- Contest! (1 - 6 June): We open access for public to interact with your chatbots and upvote if they like it (until and including 6th June 2020). The top 3 teams on each category with the highest number of votes will be crowned Build-A-Bot 2020 champions.
Your mission - should you choose to accept it - is to build a chatbot that:
- Helps your friends, families, neighbors solve simple daily challenges.
- Teaches people something you are good at, in a creative way.
- Brings positivity & encouragement to the world, to make everyone happy during these turbulent times.
Sounds interesting? Sign up now! Spaces are limited.
P.S. To maximize the probability of winning, we encourage you to sign up as a group (max. 5 participants per group)
Build-A-Bot 2020 is organized by ai4impact (www.ai4impact.org), a Deep Learning training partner of the National University of Singapore Faculty of Science for IoT Datathon. We have helped hundreds of non-programmers, learn AI and build useful applications.
If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected]