Date: 23 August, 2019 - 13 October, 2019
Country: Hong Kong
Organized by: HKGCC/ Agorize
Get ready for Hong Kong and Macau’s biggest business case competition hosted with the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce!
Check out our corporate sponsors waiting for you to innovate and work together in 2019’s Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce Business Case Competition 4th Edition!
The future is a sustainable Hong Kong. Push for the groundbreaking as these businesses move forward to a brighter vision in our four themes:
1. Decarbonise Transportation in Our City - sponsored by CLP
Come up with your most innovative ideas to help CLP reduce carbon emissions from transportation in Hong Kong.
2. Future Mixed-Use of Spaces in Hong Kong - sponsored by Great Eagle Group
Design a mixed-use development for future working and living in a sustainable way after 20 years in Hong Kong.
3. Journey to Green Fashion - sponsored by LVMH Fashion Group
Make the luxury fashion journey greener and sustainably influential from product development to retail operations and after sales.
4. Digital Transformation of Hospitality - sponsored by Sino Group
Using the pillars of digitalization and innovation, help the Sino Group further improve its user experience and operations in hotels.
Sign up today as a team of 2-5 people OR join a team online - you stand to win:
- Sponsored trips to Thailand, Sweden, Paris, or Singapore
- Invite to HQ’s and conferences
- Cash prizes totalling up to HKD 90,000
- Internship opportunities
No matter your academic background or discipline, students and recent graduates, if you want to take your shot in winning the above prizes and taking your ideas to the stage, you are invited to participate!
APPLY TODAY: http://bit.ly/HKGCC_BusinessCaseCompetition_2019
Come back for this year’s 4th edition or show our companies for the first time what you have to make an impact for tomorrow!