Date: 15 October, 2019
Venue: The Hive Carpenter, 36 Carpenter Street
Organized by: General Assembly
We’ve all seen them -- those people who are everywhere professionally yet still seem to have time for their family, friends and personal time. One minute they are speaking at an event, the next they are posting an Instagram of baking cookies with their kids or having a relaxed brunch with friends. They just seem to have it all together. But how do they do it?
In this panel, we discuss how some of the best balance “all the things,” how they prioritize, and what they let go of to focus on the right things. From people with full-time jobs and “side hustles” or a heavy commitment to community service, to people who work and care for children or elderly family members, to people who are just plain active and are involved in everything. We’ll learn why do they do it, and how do they do it effectively, while still finding time for the important things.
Check-in & Networking 6:30 - 7:00 pm
Panel 7:00 - 7:45 pm
Q&A 7:45 - 8:15 pm
Networking 8:15 - 9:00 pm
Stick around for drinks and networking afterwards, the drinks are on us!
- Lisa Matthews, Tech Digital Marketer & Lifestyle Photographer
- Ayesha Kohli, Founder, Editor, Creative Director, Sparq Communications, Creative Sparq, Ayesha Cashmere
- Christina Teo, Chief Builder, she1K
- Jacinta Quah, Founder and CEO – Coach, Consultant, Speaker for Tech leaders, JQ Coaching & Consulting
- Carmen Teo, Mindfulness Trainer, Mindful Insights