Date: 21 March, 2017 - 22 March, 2017
Organized by: Terrapinn Pte Ltd
In 2017, we’re bringing you more content than ever before as we go deeper into the evolving telco business model. There are 3 conference tracks on Carriers, Networks and Digital Transformation.
For 18 years, Carriers World Asia has been an annual platform for leading international carriers, operators, authorities and suppliers to meet, learn and create fruitful business partnerships for the betterment of wholesale revenue and growth.
With the dawn of a digital era, it’s become imperative for telecoms operators to undergo a topdown transformation to survive and thrive in an age of disruptive technology, business models and new competitors.
So we’re transforming too! Welcome to Telecoms World Asia 2017.
In 2017, we’re bringing you more content than ever before as we go beyond wholesale and deeper into the evolving telco business model. Carriers World Asia will be re-branded as a dedicated Carriers track under the Telecoms World Asia umbrella, alongside two other tracks, Networks and Digital Transformation.
CARRIERS: Capacity, content and collaboration for global teams
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: Strategies, innovation and new services for the digital native
NETWORKS: Planning, deployment and optimization for next generation connectivity
Continuing the theme of “Exploding bandwidth. Emerging markets. Evolving partnerships”, the event will host over 600 attendees , 100 speakers and 30 sponsors including stakeholders from across Asia and beyond.
As operators seek to capitalize on new technologies and existing infrastructure to meet the demands of data-hungry customers and create new growth opportunities, we’ve created the ultimate platform where new ideas are discussed, partnerships are formed and businesses become future-ready.
Early-confirmed speakers include:
1. Prof Lee Hyeon Woo, Chairperson, Global Strategy Committee, 5G Forum
2. Zoran Vasiljev, Chief Strategy Officer, Axiata Digital
3. Dr Chih-Lin I, Chief Scientist, Wireless Technologies, China Mobile Research Institute
4. Abishek Gupta, Co-Founder/ Director, Circles.Life
5. Sandra de Zoysa, Group Chief Customer Officer, Dialog Axiata
6. Ahmed Saquib, Head of Digital Partnerships, Grameenphone
7. Rob van den Dam, Global Telecom Industry Leader, IBM Institute for Business Value (IBV)
8. Senior Representative, Indosat Ooredoo
9. Cahyadi Poernomo, Group Head Customer Value Management, Indosat Ooredoo
10. Eric Zheng, General Manager of Smart TV, APAC, LeEco
11. Dana Dong, Managing Director, Myanmar Fiber Optic Communication Network
12. Than Htun Aung, Director, Posts and Telecommunications Department, Myanmar
13. Kempei Fukuda, Director, Network Services, NTT Communications
14. Rajesh Sreenivasan, Equity Partner and Head, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Rajah and Tann Singapore LLP
15. Tanya Tang, Global Economic Policy Advisor, Rajah and Tann Singapore LLP
16. Suman Kargupta, Head, Customer Experience, Reliance Jio Infocomm
17. Damien Dujacquier, Senior Partner and Head of Telecom, Media and Technology, South-East Asia, Roland Berger
18. Alvin Gendrano, Vice President of Big Data, Smart Communications
19. Stephan Beckert, Vice President, Strategy, TeleGeography
20. Rafaai Samsi, Chief Customer Officer and Deputy Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Telekom Malaysia
21. Hazim Ahmadi, Head of Wireless Lab, Telkom Indonesia
22. Bastian Sembiring, Vice President of Wholesale & International Network Service, Telkom Indonesia
23. John Sullivan, Head of Carrier Wholesale Voice and Mobility, Global Enterprise & Services, Telstra
24. Jason Lo, Chief Executive Officer, TuneTalk
25. Isabelle Mauro, Head of Telecoms Industry, Information and Communication Technology Industries, World Economic Forum