Date: 27 May, 2020
Organized by: Terrapinn Pte Ltd
The growth of network virtualization leaves elements of the telco ecosystem vulnerable to cyber threats on their networks. As a software-driven network, 5G will bring with it new security questions that may not have arisen with previous generations of connectivity.
• 5G approaches to cyber security
• Can cyber security solutions work at 5G pace?
• Cooperation and mitigation to avoid disruption.
• What are the cyber security challenges when 5G is used as the main home broadband connection?
• How to secure home IoT devices with 5G?