Date: 14 June, 2019
Organized by: BlackStorm Consulting
This webinar gives you a glimpse of operating a business in Thailand, thus allowing you to enter the lucrative market rapidly.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Starting a business in Thailand can be a daunting prospect but also a lucrative one if one gets it right. Thailand is the second-largest economy in Southeast Asia and is an attractive destination for foreign investors.
We are pleased to invite you to attend BlackStorm Consulting's first webinar on Doing Business in Thailand.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
• Reduce the complexity of dealing with cultural issues
• Expedite your entry into Thailand
• Be attractive to investors in Thailand
Most importantly, various case studies will accompany the webinar, giving you a better glimpse of operating a business in Thailand.
You should attend this webinar if you are:
• Companies that want and are ready to enter Thailand
• Companies that want to improve their operations in Thailand
• Companies that are unsure whether to enter Thailand
• Companies that failed in Thailand and would like to re-enter the market
The webinar will be conducted by Paddy Tan, the Co-Founder of BlackStorm Consulting. A short biography of the speaker:
Paddy is a business and technical strategist, armed with more than 15 years of experience in helping businesses to propel to a greater height. Being both a serial entrepreneur and investor, Paddy is able to dissect a challenge into pieces and formulate solutions in various perspectives.
• 1600 - 1730: Webinar on the topic of "Doing Business in Thailand"
• 1730 - 1800: Open discussion
If you are not available for this webinar and would like to join us in our next webinar, fill out the following form: https://bit.ly/2Mr4GAD
For any enquiries, please reach out to us at [email protected] .
The webinar will be limited to 20 participants and it will be conducted via Zoom. An email with details on how to access the webinar will be sent to you few days before the webinar.