The first AWS Cloud Kata held in Hong Kong last year was a great success. In order to benefit more startups, this year’s AWS Cloud Kata 2014 on September 2 will be a free day of solutions and interactive live discussions for startups. Join the AWS team for live demos as well as business and technical mentoring on topics around gaming, mobile apps, content delivery, and Big Data.
Start: Tuesday, 2 September, 2014 09:30 a.m.
End: Tuesday, 2 September, 2014 05:00 p.m.
Venue : Room 421, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
– Discover pro tips and best practices that will get your start-up up and running fast and efficiently.
– See live demonstrations around mobile applications, content delivery, and big data.
– Leverage architecture and engineering tips for applications that are critical to your organization: Web Apps, Back up and Archive, Security, Dev/Test, Analytics.
– Get hands-on guidance and coaching on how to build your mobile app on the AWS Cloud.
– Gain insights with business and technical mentoring from accelerators and key technology providers from the AWS eco-system.
– Understand funding and pitching along with business thought leadership to grow your start-up.
– Learn from Hong Kong start-ups on how they succeeded with AWS.
– Save your precious start-up funding with “cost aware architecting”.
– Find the best solutions for your technical stack and services, and the right architecture for now and the future.
– Network with other peers and the AWS team and have some fun!
AmazonUnited States of America
Amazon is an e-commerce retailer that provides a number of products in two segments. It provides its users with merchandise and content purchased for resale fro
Amazon Web ServicesSingapore
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.