The world’s large e-commerce event lands in Hong Kong, creating the one industry conference of the year for executives driving e-commerce growth across Asia.
– George Ji, CEO, xiu.com
– Jay Lee, Managing Director – APAC, eBay
– Arthur Chang, Chairman, U-Cosmetics
– Pawoot Pongvitayapanu, MD and Founder, Rakuten TARAD
– Marcelo Wesseler, SVP E-commerce, Singapore Post
– Mark Inkster, Ex-President, Asia and Emerging Markets – Vistaprint
– Paul Teague, M.D. NAOC Ventures, ex-MD Net-a-porter Asia
– Lac Tran, Head of Digital, Web2Asia
– Chris Baker, Managing Director, Totem Media
– Long Wong, COO, UCO
– Bernardine Wu, CEO, Fitforcommerce
– Patrick Deloy, Executive Director, Bluecom
– Tim Dorgan, VP/Managing Director, Peapod Interactive
Start: Wednesday, 19 November, 2014 09:00 a.m.
End: Friday, 21 November, 2014 07:04 p.m.
Venue : Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
IRCE Asia delivers 3 days of insight-packed keynote presentations and panels across four session tracks: Market Entry, Improving Marketing and Customer Engagement, Optimizing Sourcing, Fulfilment, and Delivery, and Building Regional Management and Organization. The conference offers multiple networking sessions, evening social events, and pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings to connect with leading industry peers and prospective business partners from across Asia.
For more information or the full brochure and registration details, please contact email@example.com