Salary (SGD) 5.5K - 7K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 21 Aug 2017
We are looking for the right individual who has the passion and desire to crack the code for this very hot field in AI and Big Data.
6Estates engineers build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. For someone who wants to learn and grow, this role provides you the unique opportunity to work along with all the experts of different fields.
As a Big Data Engineer, you will work with a team of talents to design, architect, and develop on the big data analytics platform. You will also touch on researching, introducing modern technologies and integrating your amazing innovations and ideas into our production systems.
1. 3+ years of experience in administration/architecture in the field of big data specific to Hadoop, HBase
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
3. Excellent implementation skills in Java, Scala or Python.
4. Expert knowledge of Linux/Unix programming.
5. Proficient in Redis and other NOSQL database.
6. Experience in Apache Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Spark, Zookeeper
7. Strong knowledge of distributed system architecture and implementation.
8. Experience with Lucene / Solr / Elasticsearch is a plus
9. Knowledge of Information Retrieval / NLP / Data Mining is a plus.
10. Fluent in Chinese and English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [email protected]