Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 11 Aug 2017
This is not your typical customer support/service role. We're looking for a double agent: someone who will advocate for the good that 99 does to the real estate industry in Singapore, and yet stand firmly by our users and their frustrations when feeding back requests to the team.
You will need to solve problems on the fly, and apply creativity to many situations. Your work will help to shape and improve our product, while your personality is an important part of our users' experience with 99.
Skills and traits required include the following:
* Answer general questions about 99.co via chat/email/phone/sms
* Communicate fluently and comfortably in English, and conversational Chinese
* The ability to write and create content creatively and effectively
* A passion for making a difference for our users
* Relentlessly resourceful at problem solving
* Be responsive and take initiative
* A healthy curiosity to learn about various aspects of the industry
* Read everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application
* A keen eye for detail
* A desire to learn, grow, and contribute beyond the immediate job scope
99.co is the fastest growing property portal in Singapore. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
We dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software.
We work hard as a team — in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
Read about our culture here before you apply! :)
We believe in maximising life. We don't mean some unsatisfying ‘work-life balance’ crap. We believe you can have your cake and eat it too. We believe in taking control of our time to make the most out of it. We believe in fighting to make every day, every decision count. We believe our limited time here matters. We believe you can live healthily, work hard to build a startup and have a great time at the same time.
We would love to hear from you, so fire away! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Hire Me (Customer Happiness Executive)!” to apply for this job opening.
Please include a short introduction about yourself, your resume and the following:
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!