Salary (SGD) 800 - 1K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 30 Jan 2019
We are a diverse organisation of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly to the next stage in technology. We are also powered by a deep seated desire to be better than we were yesterday, so that we can continue to serve our readership better!
Hence, we are looking for a Content Intern to share his/her content producing prowess with 99.co. This intern will assist our content team to generate buzz-worthy articles, uncover new content angles, and repackage existing content to drive sustainable readership about property - an important topic that concerns people of all walks of life.
We are looking at you if you are someone that is:
* Experience writing online articles; preferably have a writing portfolio (including any school assignments, news articles)
* A consummate story-teller and adapt wordsmith who thrives in a startup environment
* Basic understanding of news-writing principles
* Able to suggest story angles and pursue them to completion
* Willingness to work with tight deadlines
* Enthusiastic about working on property or property-related content
* Willingness to learn and do, multi-task, and be a self-starter
* Familiarity with Wordpress, MailChimp and Buffer is preferred, but not a must
* Experience with SEO or video content creation is a bonus!
What you’ll be doing:
* Assist the Content team in generating original content for the blog and other channels when required
* Breath life into old/existing articles and repurpose them for relevancy and clarity
* Ensure that the content is search engine optimised
* Assist in production and dissemination of the 99.co email newsletters
* Conduct face to face interviews and craft compelling stories for our readers
* Conduct research for our content articles and consumer marketing initiatives where needed
About the awesome company you are about to apply to, 99.co
99.co is the fastest growing property portal in Singapore. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
We are a diverse organisation of people who are passionate about constantly improving our product by way of innovation through technology. We are also powered by a deep-seated desire to be better than we were yesterday, both professionally and personally.
We dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software.
We work hard as a team — in the end, that's the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
Read about our culture here (https://medium.com/@rius/this-is-a-job-ad-for-99-co-c6c291e91810#.9x9kbuexa) before you apply! :)
We believe in maximising life. We believe you can have your cake and eat it too. We believe in taking control of our time to make the most out of it. We believe in fighting to make every day, every decision count. We believe our limited time here matters. We believe you can live healthily, work hard to build a startup and have a great time at the same time.
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!