Salary (SGD) 800 - 1K
Internship | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 09 Oct 2018
99.co is looking for an intern to work alongside our Head of People Operations. This internship is a unique opportunity for someone who wishes to gain hands-on experience in PeopleOps and to drive people programs at scale.
Our ideal candidate will understand the fundamental concepts of organizational effectiveness, is naturally curious, has a positive attitude, and an eagerness to jump in and help fix things!
What you will do:
- Support the team with building and improving programs related to engagement, performance and effectiveness.
- Use your creativity and organizational skills to execute various culture and experience activities
- Master the art of organizing information so it's easily accessible and understood
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the team
- Make recommendations and deliver on high-priority projects informed by our annual engagement survey.
- Assist with problem-solving and navigating people-related challenges.
- Stay on top of trends and bring your own ideas to help us build on and maintain a thriving company culture
- Bring energy and fun to the space!
You should be:
- Passionate. About HR/People Ops.
- An excellent communicator. You are also someone that is comfortable dealing with people from all walks of life.
- Driven. You're self-motivated and tenacious. You like having your hands in lots of different projects and want to stay busy with daily tasks.
- Detail-oriented. And yet comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Eager. You ask a lot of questions and help challenge the status quo to find weaknesses in current processes.
- A quick learner. You're ready to embrace an internship that moves quicker than anything you've ever done. You aren't afraid to learn new things and recognize learning isn't going to stop after you get a degree.
You can expect to be:
- Treated like a full-time employee - you will be part of the team with real responsibilities and have the opportunity to make a big impact. We want to hear what you think and will often ask you to weigh in on team decisions.
- Given what you need. We're happy to supply the environment and tools for success so you can focus on learning new skills.
- Challenged. Our internship program is designed to give you a challenging and rewarding experience.