Salary (SGD) 6K - 7K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 12 Apr 2019
99.co is looking for a Data Analyst to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
A numbers person, a communicator and a storyteller all in one, the analyst would partner closely with the product team to identify new opportunities and translate data to useful and actionable insights; steering and guiding the company in making an effective product and business decisions.
What you'll do:
* Take ownership in delivering prompt, accurate and reliable data analysis in your area of ownership
* Partner closely with product and business teams on strategic deep dives, planning data metrics, and ad-hoc data requests
* Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Source and analyse consumer and agent behaviour data to help us improve existing algorithms
* Partner with business leads to understand, predict and provide solutions for the respective teams' data needs
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
What you are/have/will be:
* 2-3 years of working experience in a Business Intelligence or Analytics role is highly preferred, exceptional fresh graduates will be considered
* Proficiency in SQL is a must
* Familiarity with Python and R is a +
* Ability to embrace both the charms of individuality and teamwork
* Strong critical thinking with the ability to organise and prioritise data requirements and needs from business stakeholders in a logical manner
* Detail oriented and able to work efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
* Excited about learning new technologies and translating data into business solutions
* Detail-oriented or someone who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application ;)