Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 30 Jan 2018
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer. You will create and run a rigorous QA testing schedule with our engineering team, in order to guarantee features released meeting the standards of our users and team.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create and maintain test plans, test cases, test protocols, requirement traceability and test reports.
• Collaborate daily with the development and product teams to ensure to meet quality acceptance criteria.
• Follow up flagged issues and improve the quality of our web, iOS, and android apps
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT related field, or equivalent experience
• Solid understanding of QA principles, methodologies and techniques
• Understanding of Android/iOS specific technologies and challenges.
• Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
• Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
• Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an additional advantage
• Meticulous, responsible, a strong team player.
• Able to communicate well in English and Mandarin.
• Must be based in Singapore.