Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 17 Mar 2017
Ambassador marketing platform helping companies build, run and scale brand ambassador programs to increase brand and social reach and drive referrals
- Excellent spoken English
- Unit testing / integration testing experience. Don’t follow a strict TDD approach but will expect good coverage for every feature added
- Node.js. Would expect you to have experience with express.js or similar
- Solid 1.x AngularJS skills required. You’ll need to hit the ground running (We’ll be looking at moving to vue.js or react in future)
- Relational database experience
- Interested in writing quality, maintainable code
- Willing to participate in code reviews (as both reviewer and reviewee)
- Goal focused rather than task focused. Be willing to reach out and communicate early if you foresee any potential issues
- Experience with Koa.js web framework
- PostgreSQL experience, especially with JSON data, but demonstrated experience with any relational DB will suffice
- Experience designing REST APIs
We will expect to see a sample of your code before starting so big plusses if you have a Github profile or some other open source code we can take a look at.
- Good team player and communicator
- Somebody whom we can trust and build a friendly relationship
- Has contributed to, or is keen to contribute to open source projects
- You’re not expected to know every framework and API out there but you need to be open to learning and able to pick things up quickly. A good developer will know how to get it done.
Look forward to hearing from you!