Salary (MYR) 600 - 800
Internship | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 07 Nov 2018
DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Thousands of small business owners use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads and campaigns each day. We empower our small businesses with a powerful and easy to use platform that allows them to easily fire effective digital marketing campaigns in just 4 Steps and 60 Seconds.
Our vision is to be ‘Every Small Business Owner’s Marketer’ and we believe in doing all the legwork, so our Small Business Owners get results.
To find out more: http://www.drea.com.sg/about-us/
Who are we looking for?
DREA is looking for a Graphic Design enthusiast and students, one who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment in TTDI, Kuala Lumpur.He/She is one who is efficient, and self motivated with a great eye for detail and one who is passionate about helping us to create awesome and effective creatives for various industries.
As our Graphic Designer Intern, you will ideate, conceptualize and produce compelling branded design for a full range of marketing communication platforms including email, infographics, videos, social media assets and web (banners and native ads) with the objective of driving awareness, consideration and conversions for DREA and our clients. You have an eye for aesthetics and clean, fresh design, typography and layouts. You must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively in both collaborative and autonomous settings.
What You Will Be Doing?
· Designing content for our Facebook, Instagram and DREA blog
· Creating branded templates and infographics for our research team
· Creating visual design that addresses business, brand, market and user requirements for our clients and for DREA.
What we need you to have:
· 0-2 years’ experience in graphic and brand design
· Experience working on briefs in meeting business and marketing objectives
· Good Understanding of branding and design concepts
· Good knowledge with using design tools and software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
· Good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram etc as well as other digital content distribution channels
Nice to have:
· Knowledge in digital marketing or previous working experience in digital marketing
· Experience in creating content for brands on social media
· Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ads, Facebook Ad campaigns
. Knowledge in the Real Estate or Retail industry (local and regional)
. Open to Malaysian and International Students
Preferred Degree/Diploma Course:
Graphic Design, Web Design, Communication Design, Multi-Media Design Related Courses
· 1 -3 months (full-time)
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.
You can send your Resume and Portfolio to careers[at]drea.com.sg