Integrated Marketing Communications Executive
Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 22 Aug 2017
Digital Marketing, Visual Communications, UX Design, Copywriting, Product Data & Analytics
e27 is now the startup ecosystem's go-to platform for insights, connections, talent and funding opportunities. e27 also organises the much-celebrated Echelon conference.
We are looking for a passionate executive with strong digital marketing skills to join our team. Working primarily on e27’s suite of digital products (including Content, Jobs, Fundraising platforms) and our flagship Echelon conference series with regional partners, you will assist with the production of media and creative assets based on a massive Southeast Asian online community, and will be responsible for exciting audiences towards the achievement of company goals. This will enable you to build an impressive portfolio through digital media and offline campaigns and play a key role in crafting our company identity and brand for the long run.
Under the guidance of manager(s), you will be working with a small team in a fast-pace environment and will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Conceptualise and produce marketing/branding collaterals across a range of events and initiatives (both digital and print)
- Database and community management (A good grasp of Mailchimp, Excel, User Journey Mapping is a major bonus)
- Event microsite management and digital/web-based visual content generation
- Frame and execute publicity needs for partners and clients (including: email marketing, social media and sales campaigns)
- Ensuring coherence and effectiveness of visual branding/messaging across all platforms and channels
- Tracking impact and outreach analytics to report results and generate new ideas with the team
- Other duties as assigned and willing to learn
What we are looking for:
- Individuals who are passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship & technology
- Team player and is driven to get things done collaboratively
- Organised with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive tasks
- Highly creative and driven imagination, curious and explorative by nature
- Meticulous with great attention to details
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
- Thorough knowledge and experience in Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is a major bonus. Basic HTML/CSS, Photography & Videography skills are preferred.
- Prior related experience and knowledge preferred.
- Academic Requirements: A Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in related Communications or Marketing.
- Should you not hold the academic qualifications mentioned above, applicants are still encouraged to apply, only if you have 2-3 years experience in a related field. Fresh graduates may be accepted with a design portfolio/showreels.
- Singaporean or PR only.
Preferred Start Date: Immediate
For internships: preferred Minimum internship duration is min. 6 months with opportunity for conversion to full time.
- Application & showcase of your skills across a wide variety of public platforms
- Acquiring regional business & startup knowledge
- Build relationships with C-level executives in the tech industry, inspiring entrepreneurs from around the region
- Travel exposure
- Competitive employee salary & ESOP (depending on performance)
- Play a key role in building the company culture, brand and product suite
Learn more about e27 here