Salary (IDR) 6M - 10M
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Oct 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
• Have 0-2 years of relevant experience in Account Management and Customer Service, or with relevant academic qualifications.
• Are able to multi-task effectively and adjust quickly to different situations
• Are willing to learn and adapt to new and different technologies
• Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in Bahasa and English
• Are obsessed with detail, and have an analytical mindset
• Are a strong team player, but still a self-starter
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• On-boarding and partnering with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform
• Building strong trusted/strategic advisory relationships with our customers, anticipating their needs and helping them use our products and services to make their businesses more effective and successful.
• Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
• Proactively reaching out to customers to identify and/or develop up-sell opportunities.
• Collaborating with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
• Managing account escalations.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
• Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
• Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
• Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
• Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets