Salary (MYR) 3.5K - 5.5K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 02 Nov 2017
Are you looking for a job in which you can unleash your data analysis skills? Do you like turning your analysis into creative content? If so, then join our content marketing team that has been recently featured in Forbes!
Be a part of the content marketing team’s initiatives by primarily carrying out research activities specific to the e-commerce or on-demand products in Southeast Asia to increase iPrice’s brand awareness.
Check out our content marketing campaigns including data-rich, interactive and media-specific targeted content. Some examples of our latest campaigns:
Interactive Content – The Map of E-Commerce Indonesia
Tech in Asia – Pokemon Go Phenomenon in Southeast Asia
Business Insider SG – Singapore Consumers Complaint
Channel News Asia – The Best Apil Fool’s Campaign
Tech in Asia – The Price of iPhone 7 in Southeast Asia
1. Our goal is to be the best in-house content marketing team in Southeast Asia. With your valuable assistance in research and analysis, we will be able to accomplish it faster. This is how you will contribute:
2. Locate and gather open source databases related to e-commerce and consumer behavior
3. Assist content marketing’s initiatives to create insightful content by leveraging proprietary and syndicated data. You will be mining internal and external databases to uncover insights, trends, patterns from the data sets and present the story in a more appealing way.
4. Be an expert in data checking, data crunching process, and creating dashboards to process and display granular data
5. Manage each project independently and work across departments for data gathering purposes
Kindly click on the link below and submit your resume :