1K - 1.5K
Full Time |
Posted: 19 May 2017
Oddle is a Software-as-a-Service company offering a smart online ordering system for F&B businesses to manage their delivery and takeaway orders and grow their business
We have embarked on a journey where we can support more restaurants around the world with a scalable, robust system. By joining our Engineering Team, you get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way food & beverages establishments can grow their own delivery and takeout business. The team constantly tackles challenges in payments, notifications, mapping, and complex algorithms so as to deliver a simple, seamless experience for both businesses and consumers.
What you will be doing:
- Deploy and manage our live servers, measure and anticipate upcoming scaling challenges to prepare, scale and alert the team accordingly
- Architect and deploy service oriented architecture, database sharding, etc. at a scalable way, supporting a rapidly growing user base worldwide
- Monitor and maintain server uptime, perform necessary maintenance across countries
- Performance tuning for databases and services (such as redis, memcached and elasticsearch)
- Setup and configure monitoring systems to track system uptime and server access logs for any suspicious activities.
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A Computer Science / Computer Engineering degree or relevant experience in scaling distributed systems is preferred
- Understand the principles of modern software development
- Experience with distributed system design and analysis
- Experience with AWS platform
- Continuous Integration and Deployment experience utilizing Chef and GIT(Required).
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Strong English command and communication skills
- Strong scripting skills (Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby and/or Perl)