Salary (THB) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 17 Mar 2017
UI, UX, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Visual Communication
Playlab is a leading game developer & publisher that has grown from a handful of passionate gamers to a group of 80 and more enthusiasts striving to create the best games for iOS and Android devices.
If you have the perfect blend of analytical and creative mind, you like to look through the eyes of the users and make complex systems look simple, you enjoy taking players by their hands and guiding them through the game by creating compelling narratives and beautiful graphics, and loves to work in a fun environment right in the heart of Bangkok, then you might just be the one we want!
As a UI Designer, you are an expert at communicating through visuals. You will work closely with game designers, artists, animators and developers. You will be involved and contributing in the entire process of creating UI, from research and concept through layout and design to creating assets and putting them in the game.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Working closely with the team throughout the process to deliver the best design for our users; This includes research, concept, wireframes, user flow, layout, design and asset creation.
- Learning, Documenting and sharing best practices of UI and UX design with the team.
- Be our UI evangelist. Advocating the benefits of good UI.
- Building and Optimising UI design workflow processes
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 2+ years experience with UI in Mobile Platform. Direct Experience in Mobile Gaming is a big plus
- Great Passion for Visual Communication with In-depth knowledge of visual design principles like layout, flow, typography, color, transitions.
- Good understanding of user behaviour. With strong skills in crafting effective user experience flows, wireframes and interactions.
- Good Communication skill
- A desire to learn, grow, and work in an iterative design environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Being part of Asia’s most influential gaming company. Join our International team of 15+ nationalities. Our main official language is English.
- Work in one of the coolest office with Game area, Relax zone and well-stocked kitchen, located in the coolest neighborhood of Bangkok
- Work in small agile team, where your work is recognized and your individuality respected
- Flexible working hours
- Cool perks; Free Daily Lunch, Snacks and Drinks
- Invitation to knowledge sharing, meetup, talks and many other cool events.
- For non-Thai, we will also assist in getting Visa and Work Permit.
Our recruiting process will include Screening test, Onsite Interview and Onsite Test day. The process usually takes around 2 - 4 weeks from receiving your application, depending on where you are in the world.
Only Application in English with Portfolio will be considered.