Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Mar 2019
Data Security Solutions Every File | Every Place | Every Time SecureAge Technology is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team. You will be managing a group of Quality Assurance Engineers and working closely with software developers and support engineers to tackle and resolve software issues. Define and implement processes to further improve Quality Assurance of the software products. Training will be provided for you to understand our security solutions thoroughly.
- Work closely with senior management to strategise and drive process and operational excellence at all levels of QA testing
- Oversee quality control in software development by building and testing routing protocols, defining, developing and implementing quality assurance best practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
- Manage, train and mentor QA engineers to ensure they are equipped to carry out assigned job scope responsibly
- Oversee and perform day-to-day quality assurance activities, and assist the team in handling any quality assurance related issues.
- Works directly with developers to understand project/software concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Identify possible coding issues and recommend solutions for change in collaboration with developers and support team
- Stay abreast of industry best QA practices
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer/Computer Science/Information Technology or related field with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with software testing is mandatory
- Experience with penetration testing/load testing is mandatory
- Experience in using Quality Assurance tools and implementing procedures
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Able to work with a team and/or stakeholder to achieve operational targets
- Possesses critical and analytical thinking, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++ or Java is preferred