3.5K - 7K
Full Time |
Posted: 17 Jul 2017
Using artificial intelligence, we help financial institutions manage their compliance and risk obligations and prevent the occurrence of financial crime.
Capitalizing on our success, we are growing our multitalented team bigger and stronger, and today we are looking for a motivated Data Scientist to take ownership of a unique set of projects related to Machine Learning. Projects include building and testing new models as well as improving existing models and researching future developments.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Work experience in related field (AI, Math, Engineering or CompSci)
- Practical knowledge of Python and text/data processing packages, e.g. pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, nltk
- Experience with machine learning applications and algorithms, e.g. Linear/Logistic Regression, Neural Nets, Deep Learning, Hidden Markov Models, Naive Bayes, Game Theory.
What will gain extra points::
- Knowledge of Spark ML/MLLib
- Practical skills in Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge of graph databases such as Neo4J
- Good knowledge of Java
- Opportunity for professional development and advancement.
- Work with the latest technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with multinational banks and government agencies within APAC and USA.
- Working with a passionate, international team of enthusiasts from Europe and US.
- Huge learning opportunity - from large system integrations to AI
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
We kindly inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.