tbn is a young and dynamic tech start-up that was found in 2012 in Singapore, and is dedicated to revolutionizing the mobile industry. tbn explores and develops innovative business models in the SEA region as well as invests in and supports high-potential start-ups. Our flagship solution, Simgo and its virtual SIM management platform, has been featured and won prices on platforms such as the MOBiT awards for enterprise innovation, the B Dash Camp in Japan as well as ChannelNews Asia’s Start-Up reality TV show.
At tbn, we are a team of highly motivated individuals that take great pride in our work. We are looking for driven, versatile, and result-orientated individuals who share our vision. We are building a strong team, that is dedicated to bring new concepts to market in a fast paced and highly aggressive environment. You will not be micro-managed and given your own space to deliver results. You will also be heavily involved in a fast-growing start-up and be given the opportunity to develop both regionally and globally.
tbn is filling roles in all areas inclusive of Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Application Development and Finance.
- Assisting and reviewing development of project scopes, considering resources, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing need and requirements. This includes wire framing, sitemaps & scope of work
- Defining project scope and giving clear instructions to design and development team
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Ensuring that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail
- Assisting with developing quality assurance processes, documentation, and testing where needed
- Identifying and managing project risk
- You are an expert experience in front end or back end development
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar degree
- You have a solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- You have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization and decision making skills
Share the job!