BlueStream Consultancy provides human capital management advisory services to businesses within the Smart Cities ecosystem.
Position open for a Recruitment Researcher to assist Recruitment consultants with mid to senior level positions within Asia Pacific.
The Job Scope:
- Assist Consultants with effective and timely assignment delivery.? To undertake executive research, and candidate management activities, and keep candidate and client information updated.?
- Conduct researches to identify suitable candidates for clients including targeted market mapping, talent pooling, database searching, networking and headhunting
- Building relationships with candidates and keeping track of their career goals and progress
- Approach suitable candidates and screen against agreed competencies and criteria for each project.?
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information on the company’s database
- Maintain database and other ad-hoc assignments
- Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- Ambitious, hardworking, dynamic and high-energy.
- Goal oriented and persistent.
- Bachelor in Human Resource Management or related disciplines and course of study.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience. Freshers are also welcome.
- Technology specialization is a bonus
- Only Singaporeans and Singaporean PR may apply