Get the food you want, from the Bangkok restaurants you love, delivered at Uber speed.
About the Role
The UberEATS Account Management (Contract) role is a unique opportunity to help expand one of Uber’s newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role bringing together a threesided marketplace and optimizing the food delivery process. This operationsdriven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to manage partnerships.
This is an intense business side startup role, and this person will work with the EATS operations teams along with headquartersbased engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the UberEATS business. Candidates that prove themselves have an opportunity to become fulltime employee at Uber.
What you'll do:
· Manage relationships with Restaurants — Build strong relationship/trust with restaurant partners to support their needs and boost business growth for restaurant/Uber
· Develop & Optimize Processes — Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow; analyze the business to track and improve metrics and profitability, and ensure smooth operations
· Analytics — Analysis of driver, restaurant, and customer metrics to properly optimize menus and grow business
· Product Improvement — Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and restaurant experience
· Hustle — Take ownership of uberEATS growth in your city, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
· Ability to take initiative in a constantlychanging work environment
· A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our restaurant partners
· Partnership management or business development experience
· Startup (allhandsondeck) "I bust my ass because I love it" approach
· Experience creating and optimizing processes
· Datadriven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
· Solid understanding of a variety of business models (we're still proving ours)
· Comfortable with numbers/excel
· Corporate strategy or business development background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
· Parttime salary THB 18,00020,000/month negotiable based on experience, with potential to become fulltime employee
· Employees are given Uber credits every month!
· Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
· The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
· Sharp, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment.