| Australia, Singapore,
Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 12 Applicant(s)
Posted: 29 Aug 2017
Senior Product Manager – In App Monetization
Unlockd is a revolutionary mobile based technology, media and telecommunications business, connecting brands, content and relevant media to the consumer via a proprietary built platform. Its ad & content funded platform is changing the way people use and pay for their mobile phones, providing an innovative solution for the telecommunications and digital advertising industries.
Strategically located with offices in New York, London and Melbourne, Unlockd will launch multiple new international markets in 2017. Our business is on an exciting trajectory and as we grow, we are looking for passionate people who are able to get behind our vision.
The Senior Product Manager – In App Monetization will be a new addition to our Product team, and will bring their savvy in driving in app monetization to Unlockd’s platform. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong product manager who is excited to be successful in a small start-up environment, and help drive significant revenue from in-app engagements.
You’ll be a huge part of our success, and be responsible for:
• Driving revenue from an in-app experience with well-known mobile gaming companies such as Zynga, King, mCent, etc.
• Optimizing across acquisition, engagement and frequency to drive revenue via surveys, offers, app downloads and others.
• Creating the underlying growth model across all Unlockd markets to give our users additional opportunities to earn.
• Contributing to the product strategy and roadmap, while working closely with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and implement.
• Running beta, pilot programs and A/B testing initiatives on products.
Our ideal candidate has:
• A minimum of 5 years related product management experience within digital/mobile apps.
• Data-driven outlook, with the ability to think out of the box, offer strategic solutions and execute with high-level detail.
• Knowledge of experience design/messaging to deliver increased levels of engagement.
• Experience with hypothesis led delivery with a focus on experimentation.
• Energy, resilience and creativity, and a drive to thrive in an ever-changing start-up environment.