Salary (SGD) 3.5K - 5K
Full Time | 16 Applicant(s)
Posted: 05 Sep 2017
We're a venture-backed AI company looking for a Partnerships Manager to help us build partnerships with global and regional companies, so as to increase user growth and engagement on our app.
Skills we need:
- Experience building partnerships for startups with telcos, banks, merchants or other apps
- A business development mindset to identify and pitch new strategic opportunities to partners and ability to execute opportunities
- Strong oral, written, presentation skills
- A can-do attitude, openness to try new approaches, and goal-oriented mindset
a bonus if you have:
- Prior experience in partnership development for other social apps
- Proficiency in CRM programs
Who we are:
SUP is a social AI company applying machine learning to social data. We currently have an iOS messenger app that predicts who in your network is free to meet up at any one point in time, based on historical behaviour. Our app is already in 40 countries and we are looking to build even more exciting products.
We are led by a Harvard/MIT/Stanford team looking to build a world-class company. Contact us at [email protected] with your CV and cover letter, if you're interested to be an early member of a growing startup, with a democratic and collaborative team culture.
Read more at http://suptheapp.com