Minimum Salary (SGD) 3K
Full Time | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 15 Mar 2019
- Monitoring issues pertaining to all quality-related matters.
- Consult drawing and specifications.
- Responsible for QA/QC Plans, formulating test scripts, inspection and procedures.
- Undertake testing tasks independently and as part of the product team throughout a deployment sprint.
- Develop and execute test plans with compliance to functional specification, user and business requirements.
- Perform both functional and non-functional testing and quality assurance.
- Be responsible for defect reporting, tracking and test progress reporting during a deployment sprint.
- Automation of manual tasks using scripting and application development.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artefacts like test data, data validation, harness scripts and automation scripts.