Lean Startup Machine is returning to Singapore!
Start the New Year off right! Take your business ideas lean by learning how to build what your customers ACTUALLY want!
Lean Startup Machine is a metrics-driven startup competition where teams learn to identify the key risks in their business model through hands-on mentorship and our framework of tools. Over the course of the weekend you will do the following:
- Ideate a startup or work on the one you have now
- Practice Customer Discovery
- Research your Target Market
- Practice Customer Development
- Test your Assumptions in Iterations
- Understand your Business Model
- Iterate and Pivot (when necessary)
- Build something you can Launch
- Present your Validated Learnings
- and more…
Who’s this event for? Any startup team that does not have Product/Market Fit, or any aspiring founder, innovator, or early startup employee that wants to learn Lean Startup methodologies from the ground up.
Got an idea of your own? Great. You’ll have 50 seconds to give your elevator pitch at the kickoff. After voting, if your idea gets selected you will be able to form a team and start working. We strongly encourage everyone who comes to LSM to start fresh with a brand new concept.
If you plan to work on an existing project*, bring at least one co-founder with you to the event. If you have existing co-founders and none of them attend, you’ll have to work on a new startup idea. But don’t worry, you’ll still learn valuable skills that you can apply to your own business.
No co-founders? No problem. You’ll meet many talented and smart people and have the opportunity to hear their new startup ideas.
*An existing project is defined as one that already has mockups, prototypes or code associated with it. If that’s the case, you cannot recruit others to join you. In the past, we have found that it is too difficult for participants to join a team that already possesses domain knowledge around an existing project.
This workshop is limited to the first 50 people who register in order to maintain an intimate learning environment. SUPER Early Bird tickets are on sale now!
Questions? Email Amy@LeanStartupMachine.com or Tweet @LeanSGP
- Start: Friday, 22 March, 2013 06:00 p.m.
- End: Sunday, 24 March, 2013 08:00 p.m.
- Venue : The Hub Singapore, 113 Somerset Rd, Singapore, 238165
- Register here
- Organizer : Lean Startup Machine