Lenovo today announced its flagship smartphone, the K900. The phone sports a 5.5” IPS screen with a slim 6.9mm profile. Weighing at 162g, the Intel Atom processor phone is tagged as a premium smartphone with a super-slim profile. The K900 will be running on Android.
According to Lenovo’s President of Mobile Internet Digital Home, Liu Jun, in the press release “With the K900, our team has broken down the key functions of the smartphone and redesigned them from the ground up. Rather than focus on specifications that look good on a datasheet, we’ve zeroed in on what consumers want and proved that for smartphone users, top performance doesn’t require a thick profile. The K900 is a game-changer that looks as good as it performs.”
Here are the quick specifications of the phone.
- 5.5” IPS display, 1080p full high-definition resolution at 400+ pixels-per-inch
- Touch-capacitive Gorilla Glass 2
- 6.9mm profile, the thinnest phone it is class
- Weight: 162g
- Material: Composite of stainless steel alloy and polycarbonate in a Unibody mold
- Intel Atom processor
- 13 megapixel camera, Sony Exmore BSI sensor, f1.8 lens
Pricing and availability
- Available from April in China, selected regional markets soon thereafter
- Pricing for the K900 will be announced at a later date