Do you love storytelling? Creating brand campaigns and engaging different target markets? Then these might be the marketing jobs you’re looking for.
Happy job hunting, e27 Community!
- Create, coordinate and maintain conversion-focused marketing campaigns for various products
- Daily supervision and cooperation work with third-party partners to coordinate performance ad campaigns: FB, RTB, affiliate, etc. in order to reach their full potential
- Daily monitoring of financial results, making adjustments where necessary
- Management of creative assets
- Cooperate with graphic designers and copywriters to prepare the creative materials (or do it by yourself)
- Cooperate with the company’s founder to create an affiliate network for Southeast Asian countries
Salary (THB): 50K – 200K per month (US$1,428-5,715)
- Create marketing materials which could be in print or digital works for publicity and awareness
- Plan, deliver, and develop content for social media communities to maximise brand exposure (i.e. blog post, articles, communication materials, email marketing, etc.)
- Consolidation and basic analysis of social media/ website performance
- Handle live chat enquiries during business hours
- Perform internet researches for projects
Salary (MYR): 2K – 2.8K per month (US$448-628)
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects
- Monitor, on an ongoing basis, SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimisation recommendations
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations
Salary (MYR): 3K – 5K per month (US$672-1,121)
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Salary (IDR): Not specified
- Social media marketing – Create a strong brand image and build a growing fan base on our Facebook and Instagram page. Work alongside our media agency partner to plan and execute campaigns, events and creative ideas to engage our followers. Run social media ads and create collaterals for social media.
- Content marketing – Work alongside our renowned editor-in-chief to plan and strategise our content strategy, and learn how to write exciting and compelling blog posts.
- Mailing list and community engagement – Create beautiful mailing lists and grow our base of mailing list subscribers. Plan interesting new ways to deliver valuable content to our subscribers to keep them happy and more familiar with the Eatsy brand.
- Graphic design, video and film creation – The creative bits. From designing beautiful collateral, creative GIFs to piecing together infographics and videos.
- Event planning and execution – The autonomy to organise and launch events from scratch. From career-related events to fun get-togethers or workshops, we’re giving you the freedom to propose ideas and grow your event from a concept to reality.
Salary (SGD): 750 – 1K per month (US$529-705)
- Working with social media and social media advertising
- Working with search engine marketing and search engine optimisation
- Assisting with offline marketing efforts
- Developing marketing collaterals for campaigns
- Leading & executing marketing mini-projects
- Analysing post-campaign data
Minimum Salary: (SGD) 500 per month (US$352)
Looking for other openings? Search for more jobs.
And are you a startup with job openings? Post them here.
Thanks and keep visiting e27 for more tech job openings!
Featured Image Credit: Gratisography