Global technology company Pitney Bowes has announced the six startups attending its summer accelerator programme.
The programme provides mentorship, access to venture funds and networking to innovative startups in the areas of customer information management, mobile, data analytics, location-based services, e-commerce management and machine learning.
The startups will have access to select Pitney Bowes software and APIs for six months. In addition, it will also provide mentorship with leading engineering and innovation experts for technical and business guidance.
The startups will be placed in Pune or Noida for incubation and will have opportunities to network with prospective investors.
“These six startups are developing technologies for the physical and digital worlds of commerce,” said Manish Choudhary, Senior Vice President, Global Innovation and Managing Director, Pitney Bowes India. “We’re especially pleased to host two women-led startups in the Accelerator Program, because diversity is also a great driver of innovation.”
Here is the list of the six startups
- eCourierz: An online automated shipping tool
- Infinite Analytics: A big data and social analytics company for a 360-degree-view of the customer
- Medimojo: A digital health platform for simplifying healthcare
- Niki : An Artificial Intelligence-powered bot that simplifies the ordering experience
- Sponsifyme: A real-time geolocation-based marketing platform for offline businesses
- Wedosky: A drone-based startup with a mapping and analytics platform
The company also announced a new six-month programme called “Scale-Up” designed to give young and emerging startups an opportunity to expand using Pitney Bowes cloud services and APIs.