You’ve probably heard the pitch against paying-to-pitch countless of times. And we concur.
The TOP100 APAC 2018 programme presented by WeWork, has since grown way beyond just a pitching competition since its early Echelon days. Here are just five of the many long-term benefits your TOP100 programme fee (USD 500) actually gets you:
- 1 of 100 exhibition booths reserved for early stage startups under the TOP100 umbrella
This is one of the densest zones in the Echelon Asia Summit conference hall every year. If you’ve got a spot here, expect to literally rub shoulders with VCs, corporate solution buyers, and brilliant young minds looking to work with a startup.
- Access to a 5 Academy mentors in Business Operations, Hiring and Culture, Marketing and PR
From the moment you apply, get mentored by our favourite representatives from HubSpot, Wantedly, PropertyGuru, 50Folds and Pear Comms for the next 5 months!
- A spot at an exclusive 3D32N TOP100 Tour in Singapore
Visit and get face time with your mentors, plus get an in depth understanding of what it will take to set-up shop in one of the most empowering markets to incorporate in – Singapore – through office visits, sharing sessions and networking opportunities.
- 4 full-access Echelon Startup tickets for your team (worth USD 1,200) to divide and conquer in June
The last week in June is going to be back-to-back high-value meetings for you – but you don’t have to tackle it all alone. Receive up to another 3 Startup passes for your team to join Echelon Asia Summit to make the most of a pretty intense programme line-up crafted just for young startups!
- The time and support of a super lean 2.5-person TOP100 team at e27
We are super thankful for the support of our beloved sponsors (like WeWork, StarFab Accelerator and STUSP) to power the operations and roadshows across 23 APAC countries, and our local community partners to drive the outreach and co-hosting on the ground. Nonetheless, producing and running a large-scale conference in Singapore doesn’t come easy, or cheap. (Our love comes free, though.)
All that said – we’re not trying to get rich (on fees) here. We’re dedicated to supporting young entrepreneurs, and bridging early-stage fundraising, business and hiring opportunities with otherwise overlooked promising companies from across Asia.
Additonally, because we believe in you, qualified startups in the programme receive:
- Media coverage all year round on e27.co – where we can.
- Dedicated attention from our team: We work with the region’s most active, reputable investors, incubators, accelerators and corporates looking for their next investment or acquisition, who across the year look to our TOP100 alumni shortlist to find APAC’s most promising startups.
- And finally, a spot to pitch on stage, live to a 5,000+ strong audience at Echelon Asia Summit in Singapore this June – if you wish.
Why wait to join us at the Qualifier Roadshow for free? Applications close Feb 14, 23:59 SGT
TOP100, presented by WeWork, is a programme powered by e27 that empowers insights, connections, talent and funding opportunities for early-stage tech startups in Asia. In order to shine a spotlight on the chosen 100, we travel through 23 APAC cities in 2 months, span 7 market categories, and partner with community leaders and ecosystem expertise to curate the ones to keep an eye out for. Learn more or apply now at e27.co/echelon/top100
TOP100 Qualifier Roadshows begin across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia and Myanmar from March 6th, 2018, before taking on the rest of APAC. Startups representatives must apply before Feb 14 to join the Qualifiers for free.