Indonesian online job-seekers community platform Jobplanet released the best and most wanted companies to work for in Indonesia list for the year 2016, a result of a survey on 47,000 employees in 43,200 companies between November 2015 and October 2016.
The top companies in the list are shortlisted based on employee satisfaction level, as expressed through reviews on Jobplanet’s platform, which provides information for job-seekers on different aspects such as salary and benefit, work-life balance, career path, and management.
Divided into startups and corporations categories, the following are the list of best companies to work for list for startup categories:
1. PT Sale Stock Indonesia (Overall score: 4.38 out of 5.00)
2. PT Global Digital Niaga (Blibli.com) (Overall score: 4.31 out of 5.00)
3. PT Tokopedia (Overall score: 4.19 out of 5.00)
4. PT Traveloka Indonesia (Overall score: 4.11 out of 5.00)
5. PT Solusi Ecommerce Global (MatahariMall.com) (Overall score: 4.00 out of 5.00)
6. PT GO-JEK Indonesia (Overall score: 3.91 out of 5.00)
7. PT Kreatif Media Karya (Overall score: 3.64 out of 5.00)
8. PT ECart Services Indonesia (Lazada) (Overall score: 3.59 out of 5.00)
Tokopedia had slipped from last year‘s top position to third, while Go-Jek slipped even further from third to sixth position. Other big names such as OLX, Bhinneka, and Zalora no longer made it to the list.
However, Tokopedia scored top position in the startups with highest work-life balance satisfactory level, with Blibli and SaleStock following behind.
Blibli scored top positions for salary and benefits, while SaleStock scored top positions in the management aspect, company culture, and career path categories despite having had laid off “hundreds” of its employees this year.
The top positions in the corporations category was won by oil and gas giant Chevron Indonesia, state bank Bank Indonesia, and national oil and gas enterprise Pertamina in respective order.
Image Credit: flynt / 123RF Stock Photo