Join Futurebooks for a breakfast session on bookkeeping sponsored by the British Chamber of Commerce, Singapore. Everything an entrepreneur, SME director or investor should know about how to cloudify their bookkeeping.
It’s likely you already have a bookkeeper or an admin person doing your books. By putting your entire finance department into the cloud, the numbers are real-time and transparent to both the directors and shareholders.
The session is open to members of the British Chamber of Commerce and the public.
- Start: Thursday, 25 September, 2014 07:30 a.m.
- End: Thursday, 25 September, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- Venue : Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel, 10 Claymore Rd, Singapore (229540)
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Futurebooks
Who should attend
An overview for Singapore startup owners, SME directors and investors on how to think about cloud finance, and what can be automated.
About the session
The session will cover how to cloudify an SME’s bookkeeping:
- Problems of bookkeeping today;
- Useful applications to master and adoption;
- Necessity for standard operating procedures.
You’re about to learn the following fundamentals:
- Stop chasing receipts: 80% of a bookkeeper’s time is spent finding supporting documents.
- Kill bottlenecks: Even a minor tasks not completed each month can crash a finance department.
- Automate low-value tasks: Programme androids to chase receipts and accounts receivable each month.
- Focus on high value tasks: Your time is better spent on forecasting and conducting analysis.
- Cloudify now: Get started with QuickBooks Online Harmony or Xero, and add more features later.
How the session is organised
This is a breakfast session. The presentation will take approximately 1 hour, followed by an hour of questions and discussion. Further questions on cloud finance can be answered after the session.
About the speaker
Namita Sethi is a Certified Practicing Accountant from CPA Australia with eight years of professional experience. Namita brings her auditor’s hat to her Managing Consultant role at Futurebooks; conducting financial analysis and investigating cloud software before implementing them internally and for clients.
Share your thoughts with the community