Join Backstage Pass by Peatix, a community event for organizers and people who make events possible. It’s now the sixth session!
For this special #WalkSG edition of Backstage Pass, you’ll be in for a treat learning from organizers in the local startup and technology scene on how they use events to build their community.
– Fannie Kue of JFDI.Asia: Using JFDI.Asia Open House and talks by industry thought leaders to build a community passionate about startups and technology.
– ShiQi Wu of Twitter: Using #Twitter4Women and #TwitterYacht to build a community passionate about social and real-time marketing, and how Twitter can spark conversations that lead to more engaged online and offline communities.
– Lindsay Taub of Google: Using Google Business Groups to build a community passionate about utilising technology to kickstart and scale their businesses.
Backstage Pass is hosted at Mig33’s 26th story office. So you get to meet five companies at once!
This event is part of Walkabout Singapore (www.walkabout.sg) – a city-wide open house event for technology startups. Check out the spaces, see how the companies work, and meet the people behind the innovative companies of Singapore.
On Friday, June 13th you’re invited to swing by hundreds of open offices, take a bus tour of Singapore Agencies and attend special events taking place during the day. Walkabout is FREE and OPEN TO EVERYONE. Join us!
- Start: Friday, 13 June, 2014 01:00 p.m.
- End: Friday, 13 June, 2014 02:30 p.m.
- Venue : mig33, 111 North Bridge Road, #26-01, Peninsula Plaza, Singapore 179098
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Peatix Singapore
Share your thoughts with the community