Continuing economic uncertainty and unforeseen business conditions require operational flexibility to support growth, whether organic or via acquisition, while enabling innovation. The cloud provides the infrastructure and pay-as-you-go consumption model to contend with — and thrive under — today’s fast-changing business environment.
Cloud Computing is a key model that could change the way people access services and computing resources. Cloud computing enables rapid provisioning with minimal management efforts of measured, monitored and metered services.
Cloud-powered wearable technology will form an integral part of the ‘Internet of Things’ – a growing network of devices – from wearable tech and smartphones to road traffic sensors – that connect to the Internet to share data in real time.
In this seminar, you will learn:
– How to enable innovation at an enterprise level and get results
– What is the value of cloud adoption
– How an organisation transit from an enterprise IT to deliver business outcomes
– What wearable technologies can do for your organisation and you – Watch Google Glass “live” in action!
- Start: Wednesday, 17 September, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, 17 September, 2014 12:30 p.m.
- Venue : 25 Heng Mui Keng Terrace
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Institute of Systems Science, NUS
Admission is free.