Measure, analyse, insights, performance, KPIs… terms every social media manager must eventually come to face. The landscape of social media analytics has progressed much, but understanding and meaningful usage remains spotty – in part, because of the constantly changing nature of social media. Come learn about the key trends, capabilities and use cases in social media analytics for both private and public sector at our 4th Social Media (Re)Connections seminar.
– Mr Cedric Dias, Digital Director and Head of Social Media, Havas Media
– Mr Sushil Anand, Senior Managing Consultant, IBM Analytics & Strategy – Global Centre of Competence
– Prof. Jorge Sanz, Director, Business Analytics Centre and Visiting Professor, School of Computing, National University of Singapore
This seminar is jointly organised by NUS-ISS and IBM.
For more information, please visit https://www.iss.nus.edu.sg/Events/AMeasureofAnalytics.aspx
- Start: Thursday, 31 July, 2014 01:30 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 31 July, 2014 05:15 p.m.
- Venue : IBM Client Centre, 6 Tampines Industrial Ave 5, Singapore 528760
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Institute of Systems Science, NUS