High costs, heavy processes and inability to meet changing business needs are perceived as some characteristics of software development. Agile software development practices promise to alleviate these pain points and work towards delivering business value. In this seminar, you will get insights into how agile practices can help you deliver its promises and hear about the success stories from Agile practitioners.
– Understand the nuances of governing Agile software development projects.
– Get insights on Agile Software Engineering practices that yield high quality software.
– Appreciate challenges and lessons learnt during organizational transformation.
– Demystify the art of Agile Project Management.
Who Should Attend
– Application Development Managers
– Project Managers
– Software Architects
– Software Engineers
– Software Analysts
– Business Analysts
– Business and IT Managers/Professionals
For more information, please visit https://www.iss.nus.edu.sg/Events/AgileSoftwareDevelopmentSwiftandtheShift.aspx?utm_source=e27
- Start: Friday, 18 July, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Friday, 18 July, 2014 12:15 p.m.
- Venue : Institute of Systems Science, 25 Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Singapore 119615
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Institute of System Science, NUS
Share your thoughts with the community