Anyone can build new apps in hours. All you need is a browser and Internet connection. Progress with us and join in the next generation of application development!
• Creating an application framework and defining business objects
• Creating a Lead object
• Enabling a Workflow for Leads
• Creating a new Rollbase Mobile App project
• All attendees are required to register to Progress Pacific using Google Mail (GMail) address.
Registration URL: https://pacific.progress.com/console/register
• Bring your own device (BYOD)
- Start: Wednesday, 15 October, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, 15 October, 2014 03:00 p.m.
- Venue : IDA Labs@ National Design Centre
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Infocomm Investments
Java Solution Architect, Developer & Pre-sales working in Progress
Marthen have been designing, architecting and developing Java enterprise application for many government bodies, banks, telcos and MNC projects. His cloud Computing interest started back in early 2009 while he was leading a team of talented software engineers to build a public IaaS Cloud solution for Savvis Inc, an USA managed hosting and enterprise Cloud company.
He is developer at heart and passionate about application development. He has been using Java since its early days back in 1995 as an alternative to Turbo Pascal (an embryo of Delphi) but extensively using Java (JEE) from 1997 until now.
Share your thoughts with the community